Welcome to My New Dream!

    Hello, I'm Kyrie.  For the last 12 years I have been working on my career as a middle school teacher.  I know, I'm crazy, I have just come to except this about myself.  One of the subjects that I teach is World Geography.  So I literally talk about locations all over the world, show pictures and videos of these locations, and stare at the screen wishing I could be the one taking these pictures or videos in all these amazing places.  And then one day, not so long ago(New Years Day, 2026), I realized, there is nothing stopping me from chasing that dream of being that person who travels the world except my own closed minded thinking.  So, I decided to go for it, and HERE I AM!  

    So this small town girl, from Michigan, is trying to chase a new dream.  Travel to as many new places as I can, experience as much culture I can manage, and try to document it along the way.  I hooked up with an amazing travel agency, Thoughtful Travelers LLC, to help me build my new dream and also allow me to help others like me travel the globe.  I can't wait to share my experiences with you, and maybe inspire you to travel as well.  

    If you are interested or looking at booking a vacation somewhere, please contact me, and lets start building that dream together!  Adventure Awaits.....  Love, Kyrie


Please feel free to contact me at:

kyrieh.thoughtfultravelers@gmail.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Traditions, New Vacations - Thanksgiving on a Florida Beach